$19.95Buy Now »
About Changing Course
The mission of Changing Course is simple.
To give you the tools, information, and support you need to create a more satisfying and balanced life doing work you love on your own terms.
The Founder and Dreamer in Residence is Valerie Young. After a mind-numbing seven years making a 90 mile a day commute to her management job in a Fortune 200 company, Valerie’s world was rocked when her mother died unexpectedly of a heart attack at only 61. That loss prompted her to make the transition from the job world to being her own boss. (Read more)
Since then Changing Course has helped thousands of people realize their dream of being their own boss by turning their interests into income.
A few facts about Changing Course…
- Changing Course began as a hard-copy subscriber newsletter in 1995
- ChangingCourse.com was launched in 1998 to take advantage of a USA Weekend magazine article containing Valerie’s tips for a two-income family transitioning to a one-income life
- Today over 25,000 people subscribe to the complimentary Changing Course Newsletter
- Over 10,000 unique visitors a month stop by Changing Course… a number that grows every day
- Since 2007 over 300 people from 19 countries have trained to become licensed Profiting From Your Passions® Career Coaches
- A strong champion of giving back through social entrepreneurship, a portion of all profits go to Trickle Up, a micro-grant organization helping impoverished people around the world start their own small businesses