Over the past several years, I’ve had the opportunity to review a number of courses offered by the American Writers and Artists Institute (AWAI). I can tell you without reservation that these are top notch courses that offer very real earnings potential and I endorse them wholeheartedly. On a very practical note, I like the fact that AWAI programs are affordable and come with the comfort of a money-back guarantee.
But that’s not all. I’ve also met the dedicated and talented staff at their offices in Delray Beach, Florida, had the opportunity to attend and speak at several of their outstanding workshops, and even hired a number of their program graduates to do freelance work.
The following articles and course reviews are reprinted from the Changing Course Newsletter. If nothing else, I think you’ll enjoy hearing about some of the amazing career changers I’ve met there.
Click on any of these articles to get an overview of what some of the courses and the company that created them are all about. Then, listen in as I interview both AWAI staff and Students as part of my Ask the Expert Teleclass Series.
- How to Work When You Want, From Where Ever You Want, and Make Excellent Money as a Professional Copywriter
- Taking a Chance on a Dream: Some Thoughts on Sorting Out Scams from Opportunities, Choosing Time over Money, and Going after What You Want
- Reflections on a Different Kind of Bootcamp: Can One Course Really Change the Course of a Life? You Bet!
- How Even Non-Creative Types Can Work From Home and Make Great Money as a Freelance Direct Mail Graphic Designer
- The Lazy Writer’s Quick & Easy Money Program: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Resume Writing Business
- Listen to my interviews with AWAI staff and students