“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.”
Since I began offering retreats in my home last year, I’ve heard from hundreds of people from all over the world. People who would LOVE to travel to attend a live workshop, but who, for one reason or another, simply can’t swing it.
I don’t want anyone left out of what truly is a transformative experience.
So I’ve put together a highly convenient and affordable “virtual” workshop you can attend without ever leaving home. Over the course of 3 days you will:
- Discover the powerful secrets to turning almost any passion into a money-making small business…
- Work one-on-one with an acclaimed expert to define your calling… overcome the obstacles… and begin to take the leap from having a boss to being your own boss…
- Give yourself the time and space you need to tune out the “noise” of your world as it is and tune into your wildest dreams…
- Walk away with your own step-by-step plan to make your dream of working at what you love a reality and…
- Keep the all-important momentum to follow through going with (optional) via weekly calls with fellow attendees
When you attend the Work at What You Love Virtual Weekend Workshop, you’ll still get the full benefit of being coached personally by me on how to tune into the things you love to do and discover viable ways you can turn the things you love to do into income (this alone represents up to a $1,200 value).
Plus, you also will still gain all of the support, encouragement, and input that comes from pursing your dream in the company of a small group of determined change seekers… people who want you to succeed as much as I do!
Will this program work for you? When you watch the videos or the read the success stories and see the amazing results past participants have made literally in a matter of months, the clear answer is “Yes.”
Because of the one-to-one time I spend with each participant, spaces in the No-Travel “Work at What You Love” Virtual Weekend Workshop are still limited.
Click here to learn more and reserve your seat today. I’m sorry the retreat has come to an end.